Mike Sandusky, the founder of the Surf Ontario School, began teaching surfing lessons on the Great Lakes in 2002. Since then, many have learned the art of “popping up”, “riding the nose” and “pulling airs”. Mike has earned the title of best surf coach in Ontario
Mike’s experience as well as his precise, methodical approach, ensures each student will ride the waves safely and with style. So sign up for the surf’s up notification email in order to learn to surf the right way and get stoked.
Surfing Lake Erie
Surf Lesson Sign Up Process
Due to the spur of the moment nature of lake surfing, we have developed the following approach to booking surf lessons as they cannot be booked in advance.
1. Sign up for the Surf’s Up Notification email.
2. You will be emailed approximately 24 hours (give or take) in advance of the surf lesson.
This email will consistent of:
A) The surf location
B) The time slot options
C) The online booking link
3. If you are available to surf at that time and location, simply book your lesson online as soon as possible.
4. Download and complete the waiver and bring to the beach - Waiver Download.
5. You will receive an email from us confirming the lesson. Individuals will be grouped together up to a maximum of 3 people. There are no refunds for cancellations or for not showing up to the beach for your lesson.
6. Meet at the beach and RIDE THE WAVES!
Lake Ontario: Ashbridge’s Bay, Bond Head
Lake Erie: Wyldewood Beach, Port Stanley
Lake Huron: Bayfield, Kincardine
Surf Lesson @ $99.00 + HST per person
Sorry no lesssons at the moment due to COVID